Monday, August 11, 2014

BE Society August Challenge - Day 11



Click the button above to be taken to the main challenge site, to sign up, and/or to visit the other participants!


Today's Question:  

What would it take for you to consider yourself a 'successful blogger'?  Is that something you strive for?

If I can help someone to smile...
If I can help someone see a different side of things...
If I can help someone see that life is worth living... (RIP Robin Williams)
If I can help someone see through a block they are experiencing...
If I can raise someone's spirits...
All these things spell success to me and are all things for which I strive.

Making money from blogging?  Well, yes, that would be nice.  But not to the point that I would tout products or services which I would not recommend.  That would take enough away from the good I would like to do to make the money not worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment