Monday, December 28, 2015

My 2016 Eclectic Reader Challenge Sign-Up


The Eclectic Reading Challenge is hosted by Shellyrae at Book'd Out.  Click the button to go to the sign-up.  Categories for 2016 are:

  1. A book about books (fiction or nonfiction)
  2.  Serial killer thriller
  3.  Paranormal romance
  4.  A novel set on an island
  5. Investigative journalism (non fiction)
  6. Disaster fiction
  7. Steampunk sci fi
  8. Any book shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize
  9. Psychology (non fiction)
  10. Immigrant Experience fiction - Emigrating Home by Yasseen
  11. YA historical fiction  - Murder Most Malicious by Alyssa Maxwell
  12. A debut author in 2016

I will use this post to keep track of my choices and hopefully transfer the information to the page where I track all of my RC's together.

Are you a reading challenge addict like myself?  How many have you signed up for?

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm an addict too. I've signed up for a lot of them already, and I'm hosting one for the first time. Let me know if you are interested:
    http://jannghi.blogspot.com/2015/10/literary-loners-reading-challenge-2016.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually bite off more than I can chew, but it's fun anyway!

      Delete
  2. There's even a site that has levels based on the number of challenges you've entered! *haha*

    Your challenge looks really interesting. It may take a while to find things to read, but that sets it apart from some of the other reading challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some really cool categories to read from, and a nice mix of things as well :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm familiar with most of these categories, Olivia-Savannah, but I'm still kind of cloudy on the steampunk world

      Delete