Monday, May 2, 2016

Monday Bookish Post - May 2, 2016

     


   

Thanks to Tynga of Tynga's Reviews, Kathryn at Book Date, Ramona at Create With Joy and Janice at Mostly Blogging for hosting these respective link-ups!  (Click on the buttons to go to the respective blogs.)

~~~oOo~~~

STACKING THE SHELVES

Here are some of the books I got this past week:

 

Without a Doubt is reviewed on my blog today!  Click on the cover to see the review.
Failure is Fatal will be review here on Wednesday, May 4th.  Cover goes to GoodReads.

  

A Series of Catastrophes and Miracles: A True Story of Love, Science, and Cancer will be reviewed here on Wednesday, May 4th.  The cover is linked to GoodReads.
The Secrets of Flight will be reviewed here on Tuesday, May 10th.  This cover (and the following two) go to GoodReads.

    

Loving Eleanor will be reviewed here on Thursday, May 12th.
Wilde Lake will be reviewed here on Monday, May 16th.

~~~oOo~~~

STACKING THE SHELVES

All of the above books were received this last week, and are or will be reviewed on this blog in the near future.

Here are some of the ebooks I picked up this week.  Links go to GoodReads.

   

I got "30 Brain Teasers" because I am a puzzle freak.
I got "Beyond Repair" because the synopsis sounded interesting.

  

I got "Bulldog" because I've read other titles by the author (Mike Faricy).
I got "Sacrifice" because I've read other titles by Carolyn Arnold, including:

~~~oOo~~~

INSPIRE ME MONDAY TWINS

Here's a quote from Will Rogers:

When you find yourself in a hole, quit digging!

Have a great week, y'all! 


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some great books! Enjoy.

    Nicole @ Boundless Bookaholic

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get so many good new books! I love the looks of the books Loving Eleanor and also the one called Wild Lakes. Hope you can enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete