Monday, September 12, 2016

Monday Bookish Post - September 12, 2016

     


   

Thanks to Tynga of Tynga's Reviews, Kathryn at Book Date, Ramona at Create With Joy and Janice at Mostly Blogging for hosting these respective link-ups!  (Click on the buttons to go to the respective blogs.)

STACKING THE SHELVES

Last Monday (September 5th), I reviewed Heather Haven's new Alvarez Family Mystery, The CEO Came DOA.  Later that day, I was doing the reader's happy dance as I was able to obtain the first four books in the series:

  

  

This last one came through the OnlineBookClub.Org.  I have to admit that it gets extra points with me just for being set in my home state of Kentucky:


~~~oOo~~~

IT'S MONDAY; WHAT ARE YOU READING?


(I'll be posting a review for this book tomorrow, Tuesday 13 September, 2016, here on the blog.)  My first experience with Alyssa Maxwell's work was with Murder Most Malicious, the first book in the "A Lady and Lady's Maid Mystery" series.  I'm enjoying this new book every bit as much and have put the entire "A Gilded Newport Mystery" series on my TBR.

~~~oOo~~~

And for my friends at the "Inspire Me Mondays" link-ups, I hope this brings a little smile to your face:


Have a great week, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment